What would have happened if the three wise men had been three wise women?
They would have . . .
- asked for directions
- arrived on time
- helped deliver the baby
- cleaned the stable
- brought practical gifts
- made a casserole.
And what would they have said as they left the manger?
- “Have you heard that Joseph hasn’t got a job at the moment?”
- “That donkey they’re riding has seen better days.”
- “That baby doesn’t look anything like Joseph.”
- “Want to bet on how long it will take before you get your casserole dish back?”
- “Did you notice the drummer boy? He can beat my drum any time.”
- “Did you see the sandals Mary was wearing with that dress?”