Parramatta Road, Concord

The area now known as “Rosehill” was connected to the settlement of Sydney Cove about 1791 by a rough track.

At first known only as “The Path”, this inevitably evolved into Parramatta Road as the settlement of Parramatta superseded the naming of Rose Hill.

Please stand by while the map loads

Leave a Reply

Close Menu
×
×

Cart