Kentwell Avenue, Concord

Named after Mr. Kentwell, who was apparently very deeply involved with the establishment of the first Methodist Church in Concord in 1907. Many years later, on the 20th August 1927, the foundation stones of a new church (later Concord Wesley) were set by the Rev. J.G. Wheen and Mr. Kentwell

Please stand by while the map loads

Leave a Reply

Close Menu
×
×

Cart