Burwood Road, Concord

Previously known as Coomer’s Lane, Neich’s Lane, and Wharf Road before being re-named Burwood Road. The latter name comes from “Burwood Farm”, the name given to a grant made to Captain Thomas Rowley, Adjutant of the New South Wales Corps in 1799, and named after his home in Cornwall.

Please stand by while the map loads

Leave a Reply

Close Menu
×
×

Cart