. . . these are some of the lessons you might learn.
- When a loved one comes home, always run to greet them.
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
- Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
- When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
- Delight in the simple joys of life, like a long walk.
- Never pretend to be something you’re not.
- If something you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.