Calling all Volunteers – Yaralla Workgroup
Date posted: June 2, 2016
Thank you to all those who indicated they would like to get this group working again. There is still some work we need to do in this regard, such as:
- Finish small amount of timber work in ceiling of poultry shed
- Rebuild chicken run – minor timber structure
- Restore pig pen – mainly cleaning out weed and other growths.
- Clean rubbish out of some of the outbuildings
- Rebuild the Four-Way Pergola.
If you would like to become involved in this work with our current volunteers please let me know. I will be calling a meeting of this group very shortly. It is possible we will also have assistance from some of the hospital staff to help with this.